Friday 16 January 2015

Photographers



Patrick Demarchelier

 Displaying #1.png

This photographer is inspiring for my magazine due to the fact that it is interesting that the monotone colour scheme is still exciting without vibrant colours. This may be due to the use of light or what not, but it just fascinates me and gives me ideas and inspiration on how my chosen palette has a chance of looking excellent.

Rankin

 Displaying #2.png

Rankin is in my opinion fascinating. For the first two pictures, I like his contrast with a plain white and vibrant colour that makes the picture incredibly attractive. This in my opinion makes the pictures stand out and the fact that a simple small introduction of colour to a bland canvas can make it so much more gives me inspiration for my magazine as I intend to make my magazine to be simple with a simple yet small splash of colour that hopefully will make my pictures look just as good as these. The third picture however, is interesting because not of colour, but because of lighting, using a simple amount of light that presents loads of detail in both the cat and the face. This is very inspiring as it gives me ideas as to what the sort of lighting I use could be.

Arnaud Pyvka

 Displaying Picture1.png

This photographer is interesting due to the fact that it seems in my opinion that the background is just as attractive as the model. This is inspiring due to the fact that I believe that it is amazing how the use of a background can make a picture and make it the subject itself. It still makes those who can be bothered to pay attention entertained but also seems just like genuinely nice photo's. This inspires my magazine as it makes me think more about what my background will be, and gives me an insight into how important my choice of background is.











No comments:

Post a Comment