Friday 16 January 2015

Analysis of Institution

Time Inc. UK

After a vast amount of research, an institution that would primarily publish my magazine is Time Inc. UK. This is the publisher of NME, which after a wide amount of audience research I described as the magazine which is most like the magazine I would like to make and has a target audience that will primarily be that in which I aim for. Time Inc. UK is a wholly owned subsidiary of Time Inc.
This publisher engages with almost half of all UK adult prints and their website has reached over 28million members, due to this I will have the benefit of the experience with this company which would benefit the making and marketing of my magazine. I also know that this is a very well accomplished company as In April 2012, Time Inc. UK won an award for Best Production Team of the Year at the Professional Publishers Association Production and Environment Awards 2012



No comments:

Post a Comment